2. Such inspections shall include an effluent quality inspection consisting of a visual check color, turbidity, scum overflow and examination for odors.
3. If any improper operation is observed by Crotty Services Inc., which cannot be corrected at the time of the service visit, Homeowner will be notified immediately in writing of the conditions and estimated date of correction and any costs associated.
4. Homeowner agrees to maintain a factory authorized service provider for the lifetime of the system, as required by state law applicable to aerobic systems. Crotty Services Inc. agrees to make available, for purchase a continual service agreement to cover labor for normal inspection, maintenance, and repair.
5. This service agreement does not cover the cost of service calls, labor, or materials which are required due to “misuse or abuse” of the system; failure to maintain electrical power to the system; sewage flows exceeding the hydraulic/organic design capabilities; disposal of non-biodegradable materials, chemicals, solvents, grease, oil, paint, etc, or any usage contrary to the requirements listed in the owner’s manual or advised by an Crotty Services Inc. service representative.
6. Additional services not scheduled per this agreement; pumping, after hours, effluent sampling, excessive cleaning and/or additional gallons removed, will be charged the current rates at the time of the services.
7. Any additional visits, inspections, or sample collections required by a specific Municipalities, Water/River Authorities, and County Agencies the State or any other regulatory agencies in your jurisdiction require will not be covered by this agreement.